This is stupid and sucked the fun out for everyone.
I was playing Nurse on Coldwind farm and some guy left before the game started. So I was thinking ok if I catch a helpless one, ill slug them to give the team some chance so they can get as much chances as I'd want as survivor. But another guy quit because I caught him quickly. And I was super annoyed from it since it wasn't fair on the team at all and they weren't able to mindgame me in the corn because of shadowborn. The first guy who left must have left because of a internet problem but that Claudette who I demolished had no such problem and was just salty. That sucked all the fun for them and for me. And I couldnt farm with them since I didnt want to wait for someone to do 2 gens and escape through the hatch. There needs to be some serious changes for people who lose members as they spawn in since less gens is absolutely useless and unfair. I really felt for these guys but I couldnt wait since I was expected somewhere. They got 3k bloodpoints btw. It ruined the fun for me and the survivors and there needs to be some changes for that situation. Now killer mains dont come crying "oh but it's ez to do 4 gens and escape since it's not hard" and survivor mains dont come crying "oh you are right gens should be 5 seconds in that situation" can someone give me a reasonable solution to this problem?
My idea is knocking off 15 seconds off a gen per survivor who left. So if 1 left, a gen is 75 seconds, if 2 leave a gen is 60 seconds and if 3 leave a gen is 45 seconds. And also if you think that it's easy to loop a killer for 4 gens then unless they're Freddy or Leatherface then I'll just tell you it's really not unless you have D strike, BL/Lithe/DH/SB, SC and Iron will or something. With an instaheal and a SWF team. If my idea is dumb then please list your own or tell me why you think its balanced. Thanks and have a good day ^^.
Comments
DCing needs to be punished.
That we even need to talk about this is outrageos and ofc every other game punishes disconnects in a competitive environment. in DBD you can even derank by DCing, do I need to add sth?