How to unlock teachable perks?
Hey there I'm new to DBD and playing for some over a week now.
I oriented myself on this guide regarding unlocking the killers teachable perks: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19816/dbd-teachable-perk-unlock-guide-for-killers#latest
I was wondering now if there is something simlier for the survivors?
Sadly I have unlocked all teachable perks with Kate once they showed up.
Currently leveling Claudette and I have the first teachable perk on my web now, not unlocked at the moment though.
Comments
not really a guide but i would go with claudete to get self care, and then david king for his were gonna live forever perk to get more bloodpoints and get dead hard and then adam for his deleverance. but thats just me
Well I just unlock everything because eventually the trash perks will get reworked (at least I still have hopes)
Not when the killer mains of the forum kick and scream when I try to get even no mither buffed.
Well no mither is the only challenge perk at the moment, I would be kinda sad if that was removed xD
Add a BP bonus to it, thats sth Id like
I'm not aware of any guides, but the first perks I would want to aim for would be
It counters Doctor (prevents alert notification from madness screams), Trapper (prevents alert notifications from getting caught by a trap), and Clown (prevents alert notification from being gassed).
As for Clown, why does it matter if you alert the Clown of being gassed? If they are throwing the bottle, they already know you are there, or they will easily tell when you run slower. If they are throwing bottles to check hiding spots, you can easily notice you will get the intoxication score event.
The scoring events still show up so any killer with two eyes would know there's someone around. As for the trapper, the trapped survivor icon still shows up so it essentially does nothing.