Is it just me or has this game become noticably darker?

For context I run this game on medium graphics settings. I've always known how much darker certain maps like the RPD can be on medium settings but on this patch I feel like some other things have gotten way more dim too, especially Freddy. Granted I haven't tried him on other maps yet but it's insanely dark on Haddonfield playing as him and I honestly don't remember it being this quite bad. It really threw me off because I losing survivors throughout the match when I felt like I shouldn't have, but anyway will there be any plans to brighten things up for lower end users in the next patch? Because I really rather not have every single one of my Freddy matches to bring back memories of Doom 3 all over again. Also, anyone else been experiencing the same thing too?

Untitled.png


Comments