Artist Add-ons
I just wanted to bring this thing up that I noticed about the Artist. Typically a killer has a lacklustre base power or very good add-ons, not both.
Her add-ons are very very good. Her power is also very excellent. She's got an add-on for exhaustion and one for the hindered effect.
The direct comparison for me is clown. When they gave him his speed bottles they removed the exhaustion add-on. Now you've got a killer with a better, easier-to-hit power that also has better add-ons. It seems ill conceived.
Under no circumstance am I saying she should be nerfed or that clown should be buffed. I'm just expressing that it feels kinda bad to compare the add-ons of the two.
Comments
I understand, and agree that we should nerf pig.
How are crows easier to hit than bottles?
I love her addons to be honest, except the blind addon. Some could be buffed like her exposed iridescent to be 8 seconds on par with the repel time, instead of 4 seconds.
She's especially nasty with severed hands and the extra crow addon for people who 2-3 man gens together. Discordance and those addons *Chef's kiss*
You can shoot up to three of them at a time, they travel infinitely, the reload is much lower and they yaknow..... Go through walls. Hitting with one of three crows is trivial, securing the down before they get repelled is more difficult.