So I just played a match with 2 hackers on my team. I noticed when something was off when the Cheryl was healing me, and then teleported across the map onto a generator while healing me. She healed me 1 health state and popped a gen at the same time. There was also a felix who got hooked and didnt lose health on the hook so he couldnt die There were also generators being repaired that didnt have anybody on them. I felt bad for the Artist that had to deal with that garbage. I wanted to let the killer no what was happening but couldnt because they were on a different platform.
ouch.
that sucks.
luckily, that'll probably only happen a couple of times a year tops unless you're a professional level player.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ouch.
that sucks.
luckily, that'll probably only happen a couple of times a year tops unless you're a professional level player.
oh, I thought you meant you were playing your first ever game and it had two hackers.
I wish I saw some after I turned on instant replay but I've been lucky. I want to find em so I can report them.