If You Use Low Or Medium Graphic Setting And Have Noticed Blurriness In 5.4.0 This Might Help You!

Starting In Patch 5.4.0 I Noticed That Switching to Low or Medium Graphic Settings Changes Two Values in GameUserSettings.ini (sg.ResolutionQuality & ScreenResolution) to 67.

Once Set On Low Or Medium It Allows You To Change The Resolution Slider Back Up To 100% However This Doesn't Change sg.ResolutionQuality Which Is Stuck At 67% And Can Only Be Changed By Manually Editing GameUserSettings.ini.

This Only Effects Low & Medium Graphic Setting Users. Those That Use High & Ultra Are Not Effected Since The Game Correctly Sets Both to 100% When Switching To Either High Or Ultra.

**************************************

This Video Starts By Showing What Low Looks Like With Both Of These Values set to 100 I Open GameUserSettings.ini So You Can See Both Are At 100

Then I Switch To High Setting From Inside Game To Show The Difference With Both Settings Being At 67

Then I Open GameUserSettings.ini Showing They Are Both at 67 And Close it. Then I Adjust Resolution Slider Back To 100% Again Opening GameUserSettings.ini To Show That sg.ResolutionQuality Remains at 67.

Then I Close The Game, Manually Edit GameUserSettings.ini to Change sg.ResolutionQuality To 100 Then Start The Game Again.


https://youtu.be/8EbuQoI_4HY


Comments