Skilled Survivor mains thoughts on the killer?
Good or bad?
Seems like players I know that aren't good as they think they are is having a mental breakdown against this killer.
Good or bad?
Seems like players I know that aren't good as they think they are is having a mental breakdown against this killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’d consider myself fairly skilled and I don’t mind her too much. She has great tracking and anti loop but requires a lot of skill to be good with and still has some counterplay on the survivor end
She seems strong with reasonable counterplay
She's a weird one. I find a good Artist more oppressive at long range than actually at a tile. I can W away from a tile when she goes to set birds unless she's paying attention and just cancel zones without actually setting anything. But if I'm on a generator she can snipe me from across the map and then I have to do some wild zig zag routine or I'm going to eat a follow up shot.
As the Artist, I get multiple cross maps every game because survivors are running in straight lines while swarmed.