PC - CRAZY Weird Down/Pickup Bug on Survivor with an Oni/Dead Dawg map (Video Included)
CRAZY Weird Down/Pickup Bug on Survivor with and Oni/Dead Dawg map (Video Included)
Example: PC - On Survivor, I got Downed but Then Weird ######### Happened
WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION
Example
Step 1 : Got a game on Murder of Crows DLC night as a survivor vs Oni on Dead Dawg (see video)
Step 2 : Got downed by Oni but when he picked me up, I got picked up AND I didn't get picked up.
Step 3 : After 3 minutes of the strangeness, I pulled up my recording software and recorded the rest of the event. The recording best details the oddity that happened.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- David
- Lithe, Quick & Quiet, Deception, Spine Chill
- Dead Dawg Saloon
- Seemed Permanent
DOCUMENTS INCLUDED
- Videos (see URL, raw file was too big to attach)
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/11M11e6Y2n58ttwcOk9w4hJC_p-H37Q1W/view?usp=sharing
- Logs (PC only)
Comments