Wraith has aim assistance. Very notorious

Platform: Steam, using a mouse.

Description: When playing as Wraith, attacking close to a survivor will be aim assisted, if you also turn the camera during a lunge it will almost do a full 360 spin, making you lose the hit.

Steps to produce: So, this doesn't always happens during a chase BUT I discovered this also happens during a sacrifice. The moment the survivor is floating in the sky, step back just a micro step (just enough so you don't hit the hook), if you perform a basic attack the camera will instantly flick towards the sky, aiming towards the sacrificed survivor.

How often does this occur: I played some other killers and I think Deathslinger has the same issue, but I'm not sure. With Wraith this happened at least every 2 lunge attacks. I also noticed with surprise attacks (lunging just after uncloacking) is less likely to happen.

Don't know if it matters but: I was using the blighted skin. My addons were the purple windstorm and green shadow dance. Can't really remember perks but I'm sure I was using Ruin and BBQ chili. I wasn't using any attack perks like Coup de grace or Unrelenting. Map was Mount Ormond.

Sorry I couldn't share a video, my computer ain't that great, if it happens again I will 100% record it with my phone.

Tagged: Pending

Comments