Looking for some casual gamers

Hey guys, been playing DBD for a year and a half now. I play pretty casually throughout the week and am looking for some people to play with on occasions. Kind of tired of the solo queue experience.

I do alright playing, prior to the emblem/grade change the best rank I got was 5! I have cross play enabled and a mic.

Basically if you see me online playing dbd, feel free to send a game request!

Peace! and see you in the fog.

PSN: Kidd_Malice

Comments

  • @Aileon said:

    Hey guys, been playing DBD for a year and a half now. I play pretty casually throughout the week and am looking for some people to play with on occasions. Kind of tired of the solo queue experience.

    I do alright playing, prior to the emblem/grade change the best rank I got was 5! I have cross play enabled and a mic.

    Basically if you see me online playing dbd, feel free to send a game request!

    Peace! and see you in the fog.

    PSN: Kidd_Malice

    I’ll send a request

  • Hey I'm down to play whenever im not busy. hit me up my PSN: Teralawls

  • Hey! I'm in, usually play in the evening whenever I have some time left. I play cross platform on switch, #8770 ThaRocko