Prowler Achievement/Trophy only tracking when playing The Artist.
You don't get any progress when playing other killers with killer instinct. Killer like Legion, Twins, Ghost Face etc.
Tagged:
Pending
You don't get any progress when playing other killers with killer instinct. Killer like Legion, Twins, Ghost Face etc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Add The Executioner to that list as well.
Oh my god seriously? I spent like seven matches frenzying the hell out of survivors as Legion for nothing.
Yeah unfortunately. I managed to get it with the artist yesterday but it took forever and i intentionally threw games to miss my crows.
Got the same issue, Progress only counts with the Artist. Tried with Twins and Legion without it working.
I hope this is a bug-- or text should be updated.
Ah shoot... I was playing legion and I was still stuck at 62/100.
Thanks for posting this, I didn't know if I was doing something wrong.
Ahh, so this is the achievement bug that BHVR came up with for this DLC. It wouldn't be a new DLC if they didn't screw up at least one of the achievements.
It is a bug. When a new chapter drops the achievements always follow the same formula:
There's no reason they'd randomly add one like reveal with killer instincts and not stipulate "as the artist" unless it was by accident.