Where is the DLC?
It isn't listed in the stoe for Xbox.When I try to use the in game link nothing happens.
It isn't listed in the stoe for Xbox.When I try to use the in game link nothing happens.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. I’m on Xbox Series X and the DLC is not in the store. Someone said to use the link from DbD twitter, but that doesn’t work either.
Go to the search bar in the console and type out "Dead by daylight P" by the time I hit P a template showed up that was blank. WHen I selected it it was the DLC for purchase. No idea why the actual template doesn't show IN the store yet.