PC - Game Wont Open After PoM Update - Easy Anti Cheat
Try to open game, doesn't open and an easy-anti cheat error pops up. I have uninstalled/reinstalled EAC and restarted my pc. Anything else I can try? Anyone else having this issue? Played this morning without issue, now can't open game.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Error Message
Seconding this? I will try reinstalling or verifying files, you should too and tell me if something works.
Thanks for confirming it isn't just me! Let me know how your reinstall goes. Didn't work for reinstalling the EAC or game!
Ok I literally just closed the game and tried again a 3rd time and it worked lol. You might have to just try multiple times but hopefully devs can fix this soon, there's probably others.
since it crashes so quickly I just tried 5x. No luck! Glad you are back up and running though, thanks for the reply.