Killers difficulty
I want to know dbd killers difficulty based on what? here is the game rating for difficulty.
Hillbilly is Easy? while Freddy is Hard? what?
Also what is you tier list guys for this? (hard for new players)
I want to know dbd killers difficulty based on what? here is the game rating for difficulty.
Hillbilly is Easy? while Freddy is Hard? what?
Also what is you tier list guys for this? (hard for new players)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its probably difficulty of understanding and mastering their power. Probably
Here is mine (based on difficulty for new players)
Clown is actually intermediate. As for you list I’d switch nemmy and slinger