What do you want to see a poll about?
I'll make some of these into polls.
:)
I'm fully aware that people can make their own polls, but... actually, there isn't a "but".
I'll make some of these into polls.
:)
I'm fully aware that people can make their own polls, but... actually, there isn't a "but".
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought about doing a poll about seeing if people would like to see more experiments like the bloodlust experiment but for a different purpose but i was too lazy to do it
I’m curious to see what Killer people hold as the benchmark for what defines a “balanced” killer.
Not sure if all options would fit in a poll, though.
10 answers max.
I could group some killers together though. (eg. set up killers, mobility killers, instadown killers)