Any one else not getting their daily when they complete it?
I have a daily to survive as Bill and I have survived twice as Bill but it won't register on my daily? Is this common? I have been playing for a while and never ran into this
I have a daily to survive as Bill and I have survived twice as Bill but it won't register on my daily? Is this common? I have been playing for a while and never ran into this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup several daily quests are bugged right now, both for survivor and killer.
Thanks. I guess I am glad I am not the only one lol
I saw a few threads regarding this issue. It's bugged, replace it with another one