How does this make sense
First three matches escaped and desent team then next match a bunch of idiot teammates how does it make sense if I escaped three times with a good team why do I end up with people who don't know what their doing.
First three matches escaped and desent team then next match a bunch of idiot teammates how does it make sense if I escaped three times with a good team why do I end up with people who don't know what their doing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because it's entirely possible that they just escaped by luck, or by throwing other players under the bus.
It may also seem that way because you are facing a proportionately better killer.
SBMM could also have had a...moment and gave you a ridiculous matchup. It happens sometimes.