New Survivor! Ghost Adventures - Zak Bagans. Make it happen
My boyfriend and I thought it'd be awesome to have Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures in DBD. So we designed our own survivor sheet for him.
My boyfriend and I thought it'd be awesome to have Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures in DBD. So we designed our own survivor sheet for him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly, really cool concept for a Survivor, with We Want Answers and Boon: Spirit Box both being incredibly interesting. However, Stop Running! is not only an absurdly popular and generic idea, but it's just a bad one. If I were to suggest a change, I'd say something like:
When you do a loud action within 16 meters of the Killer, all other Survivors within 24 meters of you at the time of the loud action will have their scratch marks hidden for 12/16/20 seconds.
Solo Mission would go well with OoO.