Nemesis’ Zombie Survivor Tracking Faulty

I was playing as survivor, I got hooked by Nemesis and noticed a zombie following the path I took about 3 minutes before hand acting like they were chasing a survivor.

My roommate mains a nemesis and complains about zombies with their arms out as if they are chasing someone but no one is near. I thought this was just them missing the person or overlooking them. However, after seeing that all other survivors in the game were on the other side of the map, yet a zombie near me was following my previous path, I have determined that the zombie tracking is bugged.

i was playing Claudette.

i user balanced landing, self-care, we’ll make it, and small game.

Oni’s map (sanctum of Wraith)

for me, once. For my roommate, every other game to every game they play.

i have no documents to put on this post Because it was in game and I do not stream so I don’t have a recording of it.

Tagged: Pending

Comments