Tip for hatch standoff
I'm on ps4. It sucks when this happens and this is by no means a 100% way to end it but it gives a shot. If killer, stand still, don't move. No matter what do not move until you see the survivor jump. This doesn't always work but sometimes they think you are doing something else and risk it (Just did this and got a salty message lol). If survivor, message killer. Add them to a group and then immediately start the game. Haven't pulled this one off yet though.
Comments
Or I can just let them take the hatch and avoid wasting my time. The only time I'll stand there is when I go to do something else and just leave the game running
I usually just let em take it.
The hatch standoff - two people deciding whose time is more worthless.
The tip I would give is to just get it over with. Either smack them or jump in, depending on what you're playing. The time you're going to spend standing there is not worth the small amount of points you might get. You'd be much better off getting it over with and starting a new round.
Its still pathetic that this mechanic hasnt been adressed at all since the game has been released.
No idea who thought that thsi would be a good idea in the first time either, I guess they didnt even think of the possibility of a standoff