The bad popular perk
Hard to really find a way to explain it in a title but what's that one killer or survivor perk that is most commonly used that you hate using.
Hard to really find a way to explain it in a title but what's that one killer or survivor perk that is most commonly used that you hate using.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Discordance. It proccs like twice (or less) in my games and that's about it. Not even Charlie and Margaret (Zombies) can use that info
BBQ. I would not say I 'hate' running it because I'm capable of granularity in my emotions, but imo BBQ is only concidered 'meta' for the BP it offers because its strength as a tracking perk is... mediocore at best and situational/ not useful at worst.