Massive Rubber-banding & Validation Lag Spikes...
Fun times eh guyz?
Fun times eh guyz?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess it's just me I've been DC'd 2x two 5 minute bans. Stopping for a while. Crossplay on and off gives me a terrible connection today, bit I've never had a problem in 3 years. Only today for the last 6 hours.
Yeah I've been getting that too.
Got stuck in a loop trying to kick a gen on Coldwind. Just kept loading the kick animation over and over.
Fun times trying to chase as bubba with the saw and no ttrantrum around corners when its dropping frames like no tomorrow.
I seen a video where Scott thinks they have widen regional mm. i haven't played in a few days so I'm not sure if my ping will be high.
Just hackers disabled my suss connections in router settings and blocked some garbage and devices LOL. I must win too much??
Thank god that its not only me. My games are literally unplayable now and I cant play.
https://youtu.be/65p4S9OQXAALooked like you were playing on last gen console i noticed your on m&k but wow.
Unplugged Alexa, had to Block a Linux OS (I only run Windows Laptops), also had to BLOCK things that came up Private and Unknown devices on my router, along with a lot of Chinese Devices I don't own lmfao. Look into it if you have Rubberbanding like in that video guys before you go VPN.
Yea a lot of high ping lobbies for no reason. Wonder what are they doing and why never tell us anything about it