Is anyone else getting paired with Console players disproportionately?
I'm getting 99% console players in my lobbies.
obviously, that's not an issue or anything, I just find it odd.
I'm getting 99% console players in my lobbies.
obviously, that's not an issue or anything, I just find it odd.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, 3 survivors are Console players while the Killer and I are on PC.
I think PC players are leaving the game?
weird.
it just shifted the other way for me. I got a ton of games in a row with a console killer and all pc survivors.
I don't really know since I'm on Xbox and the "others" might be on PC, PS5 or Switch..hard to tell. But I'm mostly the only Xbox player in my games anyway.
Always. it's like PC players don't exist and they pair us with console spuds -__-