Can we have more survivors like this?
I don't have a screenshot but this one meg gave up a hatch standoff and basically said "let's see if you can hit your chainsaw (I was playing Billy)" It was awesome to see a survivor actually give a chance to see who had more skill. I did get the hit. Big GG to that meg and all others that do this.
Comments
Just today I had a Caludette that let me get those last 2 chainsaw hits for Bubb (daily ritual).. She even escaped in the end after that was done
Was a good game overall.
friendly killers downing survivors only to drop them on the hatch...
or a last remaining survivor running out to let the killer get a consolation kill...
it's nice to see I'm not alone in trying to make everyone's experience a little better.
there's enough toxicity out there already.