Hill Billy
Will he ever get some better cosmetics?
The "Frontier Miner" one that came out with the new cosmetics patch was kind of underwhelming. Especially when you compare it to all the other killer outfits that came out at the same time
Examples being the trapper's "Strong Man", The Wraith's "Wax Warlock", or The Nurse's Bridal outfits.
Hill Billy did finally get a pretty good one "Blood Thirsty Mechanic".
But still even then compared to the amount of outfits available to rest of some of the killer's it is very lacking. (I am only speaking for Billy)
Even with the Blight skins from the most recent event. I was pretty much going "Wow look at that one" to all of them, then I got to Billy's, and my reaction was.. "Really?" I was just kind of underwhelmed with it, compared to the other 4 available. Doctor's and Wraith's especially, and they already had some really cool looking outfits prior. But at least he got a Blight out fit. I found it kind of strange that Nurse didn't receive a Blight outfit. Thought all the older killer's might be getting them.
For being part of the original cast, he really isn't being represented like Wraith and Trapper are. That might be because he has been so strong throughout this games history while Trapper and Wraith have had their strong and weak moments, so perhaps they are just trying to push them forward a bit more. Which would make sense, but then again they gave Nurse some pretty hardcore outfits, so I don't know what to say about that.
Maybe I am just being nit picky. But he is my favorite killer, and it sucks that I don't want to get any cosmetics for him.
What do you all think about Billy? Do you think any other killer's are lacking? (Non licensed of course, that's a different story)
What about survivors?
Comments