Endgame Freddy is actually pretty fun
I've been getting a lot of gen rushing teams, so I decided to run an endgame build. Freddy was the only killer I had all of the endgame perks on, so I decided to play him. I used Blood Warden, No Way Out, NOED, and Remember Me with Red Paint Brush and Prototype Claws.
I was actually surprised that the survivors fell for the fake pallets (even pallets that they saw me place) and I actually got Max stacks on Remember Me and NWO every match. I didn't get much use out of Blood Warden because most of the time the exit gates never got opened.
I never tried an endgame build before but this makes me want to try other endgame builds on different killers.
Comments
Endgame Freddy?
Endgame Freddy... This brings back excellent memories. Not only did I use it on many occasions myself, but I really love Monto's videos about this build:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmnATMeKdvg&ab_channel=MontoAaaah, where is my precious Freddy when I need him the most?
Nice. ๐ You should try swapping in Rancor for one of those perks too.
If I am going full end game Freddy I go black box with NWO, NOED, Bitter murmur, and blood warden. I don't feel a need for Rancor especially when I have NOED, and Remember me is just an awful perk. I actually just played an end game Freddy match. Downed a Mikaela at the gates when she got blocked by black box. Always fun to see that add on work.