Plague and Scourge Hook
Does anyone use this perk on Plague? I'm unsure of how it interacts with her cleansing.
I'm wondering if it'd be good paired with Thana. Stay infected and get Thana slowdown. Cleanse and let Scourge slowdown.
Thoughts?
Does anyone use this perk on Plague? I'm unsure of how it interacts with her cleansing.
I'm wondering if it'd be good paired with Thana. Stay infected and get Thana slowdown. Cleanse and let Scourge slowdown.
Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
perk would be redundant if they don’t cleanse.
But that's always how scourge Hook works. It's a trade off.
If they don't cleanse, then it's one hit downs.
I'm just unsure if the pressure of it synergizes with plague, or is redundant with how plague works anyway.
It's called Gift of Pain, or the upcoming Pain Resonance, not Scourge Hook, FYI. It's like hexes and boons--Scourge Hook: GoP
As for its actual use on Plague, I'm not too sure. It seems a tad redundant, since it only works once on each survivor, and they're bound to get injured again via infection not too long after anyway. Perhaps as a mid-game option?
Depends what you combo it with i guess, Dying light would probably be better if you're finding them to cleanse more often.
I wouldn’t use it on her - Mangled doesn’t affect time to cleanse at a fountain, and it’s easy to get sick again if you do cleanse, which would end the 9% slowdown.