Any clue if the tome challenge called "that's rude" works at the moment?
I see my icon activate and let the animation playfully and still it doesn't progress? Any idea if it works or not
I see my icon activate and let the animation playfully and still it doesn't progress? Any idea if it works or not
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know at one point it was bugged and you had to do it backwards (back facing the killer as you point). But knowing Bhvrs spaghetti code, a lot of these challenges are probably bugged and can't be done
Its an complete in 1 game archive. Go outside flip a coin if its heads it doesnt work if its tails it works with a bunch of weird specifications and if a seagull grabs the coin out the the air it works just as it should.
I gave up on trying to finish all if the missions after spending months trying to do the nurse and bilght missions. As for the mission your talking about I remember someone saying you have to let the animation play out completely, basically you can't move until your survivor has stopped moving.