PC (But most likely all platforms) - Expo Cosplayer keeps Voice Changes After Moving to New Outfit

In the Shop, I was messing around with the outfits that were in Legion's store (which, by the way, all of them are wonderful ☺️) and I came across this.

When choosing Expo Cosplayer, and then switching to a new outfit for Frank or Joey, the voice change will stay, despite not wearing any part of the Expo Cosplayer outfit. However, this will be fixed when you change to a Julie or Susie Outfit.

I don't exactly know if this happens in the lobby as well.

It happens every time I switch from Expo Cosplayer to a new outfit, and will even keep the robotic voice after I move to a new outfit after that as long as I switch to a different Frank or Joey outfit.

It's not very harmful at all, so it's low priority, but I just thought I'd mention it.

Here's a video to show it in action:

https://youtu.be/XgAfxCoLuyE

Tagged: Pending

Comments