First game in 20days... and hacker...
How do I know? Because they wasnt even trying to hide it.
Physically not possible to escape the game with 4 gens left and everyone still left alive.
Think I'll go back to not playing again what a joke.
How do I know? Because they wasnt even trying to hide it.
Physically not possible to escape the game with 4 gens left and everyone still left alive.
Think I'll go back to not playing again what a joke.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same hacker got in my lobby, same name and is trying to hide it. Like dude you escaped the trial while on my shoulder at 4 gens...