Any Cross Progression updates?
I've always played Dead by Daylight on console but recently I had an idea is there any way to transfer my dbd console data to dbd steam I found out that there was such a thing but haven't seen any news on it in a long time
Just curious to know whether or not there is a long wait or if it's a work in progress on top of the list of things for dbd
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Only console that is even talked about cross progression is Switch and there's no ETA when that will happen. This was most recent update on it.
As bm33 kindly linked, that is the most recent update regarding Switch and Cross Progression. I'm afraid at this time, there is no further information on when or if cross progression will be available on any other platforms.
Thanks for the response