The Entity should expose camping or lingering survivors
I think it would be fitting, both for the horror of the game and the player playing killer, if survivors can be one shot in the exit gates.
If they have been waiting in the vicinity (so survivors can’t camp outside the gate to avoid penalty) to taunt the killer and they get downed in the exit gates, the Entity should also close the exit for them so they can’t sit at the edge and escape like that.
I think this would make Blood Warden a rather scary perk to face off with and would not necessarily have to rely on noed.
Moreover, if survivors who are not in chase linger in the map to either taunt or take hostage after exit gates are open, the Entity automatically reveals their aura to the killer. I don’t know if getting a negative exhaust and movement debuff would be overkill, but that maybe wouldn’t be such a bad idea for those pesky jerks who just won’t leave.
If they have been waiting in the vicinity (so survivors can’t camp outside the gate to avoid penalty) to taunt the killer and they get downed in the exit gates, the Entity should also close the exit for them so they can’t sit at the edge and escape like that.
I think this would make Blood Warden a rather scary perk to face off with and would not necessarily have to rely on noed.
Moreover, if survivors who are not in chase linger in the map to either taunt or take hostage after exit gates are open, the Entity automatically reveals their aura to the killer. I don’t know if getting a negative exhaust and movement debuff would be overkill, but that maybe wouldn’t be such a bad idea for those pesky jerks who just won’t leave.
Comments
It's not enough to put up with survivors disrespecting the killer, going as far as to hold the game hostage until you chase them out while the survivors know they're safe.
Or the bastard survivors that stealth around looking for the hatch afterwards.
Most survivors won't hang around to get hit, either.
I hate those who want the hatch it's super annoying and wastes my time lol
hatch is fine, but i would get rid of the bonus points for using it.
You cant always do that, for example if they camp on a hatch or inside some shadow in a random spot on the map with dark cosmetics
2. Even if you do get a hit, they’re going to escape because of the speed boost and killer attack cool down.
I doubt we will see any action from the devs.
Just do what I did. Learn Nurse and you won't have to worry about the end game woes anymore : )
I can see why you'd be annoyed to have already lost the game and then have survivors rub it in by teabagging or clicking their flashlights at the gate, but if they're not doing any of that then gg
(you get chase points if they sprint BTW)