What's the weird thing you do online that you want to share?
I like to daydream a lot and usually i do while driving with someone.
I love listening to music any time i can and if it's a long drive, it's the most fun for me.
Lately I'm not going out much because of depression and to "clear" my head or feel like I'm somewhere else, I play environment ASMR.
What i do is, i pick my favorite songs and in the background I play Driving ASMR.
The strangest or smartest thing I have ever done online. Ironically it inspires me with some work i need to do 😅
Here is one of my favorite songs and a driving video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNkc4rSDxW4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6CLmbAwvMk-
Do you want to share yours?
Comments
Because I wasn't sure what to put on Spotofy, I made a silly game where I'd make a discography for an imaginary musician in my head and have Spotify playlists that acted as albums/ singles/ EPs they'd release.
I'd randomly select the songs from varying playlists. Sure enough, I've discovered a lot more music these days.
That sounds pretty cool.
It's pretty not😆. But it has its uses.
I have a weird fascination with watching content centered around really obscure games or content talking about lost games/ARG kind of stuff
I’ve been following along a Number Theory course on Michael Penn’s YouTube channel. (Number Theory is a course I never took, seemed interesting though.)
I watch similar videos)))
https://youtu.be/4LdWi8uMb4I