Did I Miss Something?
Has Winter Solstice started??? I don't recall opening Winter Gifts in my bloodweb?!
What. Is. Happening.
Lol.
Misty
Has Winter Solstice started??? I don't recall opening Winter Gifts in my bloodweb?!
What. Is. Happening.
Lol.
Misty
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The regular present-box items that appear in the bloodweb also count for the Happy Holidays achievement (I have it too despite having started playing just after the last Winter Solstice) and the other two, to my knowledge, are just ones added during that event that can be earned all year round.
Hmph. Cause I have done all of these things before and had the trophies for them, but this is telling me I earned all this morning. So strange. I was like what in the world is happening?! Thought I missed the announcement of the event or something. Lol.