It's one of the few perks that genuinely scares me from time to time and reminds me that this is a horror game. I don't think it needs any changes.
Literally just went against a Infinite Tombstone Myers on RPD and ofc, I'm the one who realizes he has tinkerer when he comes charging around the corner with no terror radius for a mori lol. Scared the crap out of me.
Its a perk that heavily synergizes with others creating a large threat unless they destroy its support or slow the killers progress long enough to push through it, I think its great the way it is, much better than the old 15% increased charge rate and +10% increased charge rate on powers which was completely unbalanced, and 12 second effect when gens were at 85%
Literally just went against a Infinite Tombstone Myers on RPD and ofc, I'm the one who realizes he has tinkerer when he comes charging around the corner with no terror radius for a mori lol. Scared the crap out of me.
As with all perks that are seen far more than any other, it should receive some sort of a nerf. Not to become unusable, just less desirable over the 90 other perks in the game.
Personally I think it either should have a cooldown, or not trigger multiple times on the same generator.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's one of the few perks that genuinely scares me from time to time and reminds me that this is a horror game. I don't think it needs any changes.
Literally just went against a Infinite Tombstone Myers on RPD and ofc, I'm the one who realizes he has tinkerer when he comes charging around the corner with no terror radius for a mori lol. Scared the crap out of me.
Yes, only have it activate on one gen at a time.
It's pretty much worthless on its own, as it requires other Perks to work effectively. It's a syngery Perk, it shouldn't be nerfed
Its a perk that heavily synergizes with others creating a large threat unless they destroy its support or slow the killers progress long enough to push through it, I think its great the way it is, much better than the old 15% increased charge rate and +10% increased charge rate on powers which was completely unbalanced, and 12 second effect when gens were at 85%
As much as i love tinkerer on killers - yes. It is too strong and should work once per gen/have a cooldown
Oh noooo. I would've hated that.
Only if it returns to this version:
As with all perks that are seen far more than any other, it should receive some sort of a nerf. Not to become unusable, just less desirable over the 90 other perks in the game.
Personally I think it either should have a cooldown, or not trigger multiple times on the same generator.