No Progress - Two Archive Missions & One Steam Achievement

Hello there!

I am experiencing issues with the following two archive missions and one steam achivement:


Tome VI - Deliverance (First Page)

  • Crow Food - Start a chase with a survivor within 10 seconds of them startling a crow 1 time(s) while using the perk Spies from the Shadows. Complete this challenge in a single trial.

Additional Information:

Killer: Trapper & Demogorgon.

Map: Multiple.

Perks: Mostly Barbecue & Chilli, Sloppy Butcher, Spies from the Shadows & Hex: No One Escapes Death.

Frequency: Unable progress/complete.


Tome VII - Forsaken (First Page)

  • Devotion to the Unseen - Hit 3 Survivor(s) with your weapon while you are Undetectable while using the perk Dark Devotion. Complete this challenge in a single trial.

Additional Information:

Killer: Mostly Plague.

Map: Multiple.

Perks: Mostly Corrupt Intervention, Barbecue & Chilli, Hex: Ruin & Dark Devotion.

Frequency: Unable to progress/complete.


Steam Achivement:

  • Cripple Them All: In public matches, with the Trapper, catch a total of 100 survivors in your Bear Traps.

Additional Information:

Perks & Add-ons: Multiple.

Map: Multiple.

Frequency: Unable to progress/complete. Progress is frozen at 1/100.


Unfortunately, I am unable to upload the logs due to file size being too large.

Thank you.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Hello there!

    Any update on this issue?

    Kindest regards.

  • Crow food bug is at least 1 month tagged as pending

    @Penny_Renegade said:

    For some reason the Crow Food challenge in Tome VI Level 1 won't complete. I'm certain I've satisfied the conditions multiple times, but it never registers. I've tried it with the Nurse and the Doctor so far.

    As for Cripple them all you must grab survivor while he is caught in trap (not hit him) unless I'm mistaken.