Mmr hates my blight and pig.

Idk why but for blight and pig unlike every other killer (infact my pinhead and wraith and huntress have the opposite problem) the mmr thinks im a godly pig and blight and puts me against matches where i cant seem to secure a kill. (Blight its mostly because i cant seem to figure out his rush and the sliding,pig id say im fairly decent) but as wraith pinhead and huntress i have survivors who think they can hide behind a skinny tree and i don't see them. At least my billy every match is fun and even... anyone else having weird mmr matches?

Comments

  • Even though you have a separate MMR score across Killers, I would assume it is exactly the same system and calculations in use for each. So I think any oddities you've spotted are probably coincidental.

    It could just be your MMR is higher for playing those Killers (definitely makes sense for Blight, as he is one of the easier Killers to win with), so you just see better teams more often.

  • Yes. after getting 4k, i got really good survivors out of nowhere and i couldn't catch any of them.

    We need some mercy.

  • @JPA said:

    Even though you have a separate MMR score across Killers, I would assume it is exactly the same system and calculations in use for each. So I think any oddities you've spotted are probably coincidental.

    It could just be your MMR is higher for playing those Killers (definitely makes sense for Blight, as he is one of the easier Killers to win with), so you just see better teams more often.

    I rarely ever play blight and i don't think that most of my games ive played with him are 4ks. Meanwhile my billy has a 4k streek of 15 so far and yet i havent gotten a god team. Infact i just played on badham and the survivors let me get a 4k basement because i downed two and put em in the basement the other 2 got greedy and got downed so i just hooked all 4 of them. I guess can happen to the best teams though.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2651981#Comment_2651981

    I rarely ever play blight and i don't think that most of my games ive played with him are 4ks. Meanwhile my billy has a 4k streek of 15 so far and yet i havent gotten a god team. Infact i just played on badham and the survivors let me get a 4k basement because i downed two and put em in the basement the other 2 got greedy and got downed so i just hooked all 4 of them. I guess can happen to the best teams though.

    I dunno then

    Just remember that the MMR system only works as well as the available players it can actually match you with. So depending on the time in the day you play, and the luck of the draw, you might just end up with random stuff like this

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Idk why but for blight and pig unlike every other killer (infact my pinhead and wraith and huntress have the opposite problem) the mmr thinks im a godly pig and blight and puts me against matches where i cant seem to secure a kill. (Blight its mostly because i cant seem to figure out his rush and the sliding,pig id say im fairly decent) but as wraith pinhead and huntress i have survivors who think they can hide behind a skinny tree and i don't see them. At least my billy every match is fun and even... anyone else having weird mmr matches?

    For me it's Doctor.

    I have no idea why.

    Whenever I play him, I get the sweatiest SWFs in the world, game after game.

    Demo is the same.

    Cenobite and Plague on the other hand, I mostly get really chill opponents which I prefer (I like playing chill myself).

  • I've lost so many Pig matches recently (LOL)

    Probably due to Bad luck and my playstyle (Not Camping nor Tunneling)

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    I've lost so many Pig matches recently (LOL)

    Probably due to Bad luck and my playstyle (Not Camping nor Tunneling)

    Pig and Trapper feel like they have kits specifically designed to encourage camping/tunneling.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2652058#Comment_2652058

    Pig and Trapper feel like they have kits specifically designed to encourage camping/tunneling.

    That may be true... But I don't cause others do it (If you know what I mean)