PC - Killer stuck on hatch after closing on RPD map
- Playing huntress on RPD map and kill 3 survivors.
- Hatch spawns In a room (I cant remember what room exactly, but I know it was in the east side of the building, directly below a hole in the floor which i dropped through to reach this room).
- I close the hatch while stood in the entrance/doorframe of the room and get stuck, only able to what feels like slide along the side of the hatch. Huntress made no footstep noises while I moved left and right and there was some weird momentum feeling.
- I was stuck there unable to move, and the final survivor runs to the hatch with a key, opens it and escapes.
Very frustrating as it was a close game and would have been able to kill all the survivors if not for this bug.
Character played: Huntress
Map: RPD
Perks: BBQ and Chili, Iron Maiden, Bitter Murmur, Hex: Ruin.
I have attached my logs if that helps. I was about to start recording the issue but the survivor escaped before I could do so.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged:
Duplicate
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/290754/killer-stuck-beside-the-hatch-at-r-p-d
I have found another forum post with the exact same issue. What happened in the video also happened to me.