Silly Question - What Day Is Usually Patch Day?
Want to stockpile BP to give Artist some love (I have a feeling she may be my new main for a while) - and since it's probably dropping this coming week, what day is usually the 'big day'?
Want to stockpile BP to give Artist some love (I have a feeling she may be my new main for a while) - and since it's probably dropping this coming week, what day is usually the 'big day'?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tuesday is usually when they push out updates.
Really? Reading around, a lot of people are expecting her this coming week.
Would be nice if it was the 30th, gives me more time to prep and grind out a few more perks.
Ah...I see why people are getting confuzzled. Okay, I'll plan around that then.