DC Penalties Effect Lag
I keep disconnecting from matches every now and then due to the server breaking or from to much lag and crashing yet it gives me a dc penalty of 30 minutes or possibly more, can you turn it off or fix it please?
I keep disconnecting from matches every now and then due to the server breaking or from to much lag and crashing yet it gives me a dc penalty of 30 minutes or possibly more, can you turn it off or fix it please?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure just how many times you have dc'd but I have dc'd about 5 times this past month and only one time was my penalty above 5 minutes. I'm on PC so if you are on console then I don't know how the servers are there.
I would report this to technical issues, because it sounds like, well technical issues.