Boons
I hate boon totems with a passion.
I hate boon totems with a passion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Literally only playing Plague and Ghostface for the foreseeable.
I tried to play Demo to commemorate him, but shadowstep completely invalidated Leprose Lichen, and of course heal, heal, heal.
I was actually saying BHVR was slowly fixing things wrong with the game over the years step by step but they somehow made a giant leap backwards with Boons. So props to them.
Yeah just played a game as Legion. Don't even know how I got 1 kill, also I like to play pig and it's funny that shadowsteps completly counters Amanda's letter...