TFW you forget to use your mori completely.
oof.
Side note, are Moris considered toxic anymore?
I mean, I only use them because the animations are fun and/or because I'm running devour and it got to five stacks.
oof.
Side note, are Moris considered toxic anymore?
I mean, I only use them because the animations are fun and/or because I'm running devour and it got to five stacks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Using a feature of the game is not toxic.
Yellow mori should be basekit, I forgot to use them in match all the time.
When there are 2 survivors left, 1 with Rancored, kill obsession and I pick the last one with DS, forget about Mori offering.