Does rating matches even do anything?
I keep getting terrible matches that I rate 1/5, but I want to know whether this rating even does anything?
I keep getting terrible matches that I rate 1/5, but I want to know whether this rating even does anything?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It gives you a placebo effect
I remember one of the devs said in a stream that it's used on the backend of things - I can't remember the specifics, but essentially they look at the perks/killer used in the match to see what was used that made someone rate the match poorly or highly.
One of the devs said it did, and asked us to please rate our matches because it helps them see trends. I don't know if it actually does anything, but I try to rate them.
I used to rank my matches a 1 when randoms D/C. After 100 times I quit the game.