Can someone start monitoring the decline of Stranger Thing characters?
It'd be really interesting if someone would count each time they encountered a ST character (Steve, Nancy, Johnathan, or Demogorgon). Maybe make a graph in a years time.
It'd be really interesting if someone would count each time they encountered a ST character (Steve, Nancy, Johnathan, or Demogorgon). Maybe make a graph in a years time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly the graph would probably stay the same over this next year and maybe start to trail off towards the end of the year but only slightly.
I'd say right now I've been seeing a lot more than before since the ones who didnt have it decided to get it last minute and are trying the characters out.
A lot of default nancys and steves in my lobbies.
This will def change in a couple months I believe.