Do we know what is special about demo?
I am surprised the map is being completely removed but the characters arent. Would this be because we paid for them, and since its a live game they cant remove them?
Do you think we will ever seen a chapter removed, the killers / survivors refunded?
Comments
I think typically a license agreement where you buy something with a licensed ip is written such that you won’t lose it even if the license to sell it ends. For instance, back when Rock Band was a thing, sometimes certain songs would be removed from the store, but it didn’t erase the songs from people who purchased them.
So I doubt we’ll ever have a situation where a license agreement is written where prior character purchases are lost, I think the difference with the maps is that the maps aren’t actually tied to the DLC purchase, everybody had Hawkins in their map rotation regardless of whether or not they purchased Demogorgon or the DLC pack.