Demogorgon Buff/Nerf?
Now that the demogorgon is no longer obtainable, they will still keep balancing the killer with nerfs and buffs or it will stay that way forever? If it's a silly question sorry but I really don't know the answer lmao
Now that the demogorgon is no longer obtainable, they will still keep balancing the killer with nerfs and buffs or it will stay that way forever? If it's a silly question sorry but I really don't know the answer lmao
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, they can still balance Demogorgon and the Stranger Things perks.
I can't remember exactly where, but I'm pretty sure I remember them saying that they still can rebalance anything from the Stranger Things license, but I don't know if that means they necessarily will any time soon.
Demogorgon will still be monitored. Doesn't guaranty buffs or nerf will happen but they can