Emblem that shows previous rank?
So I've been playing for a while-
(So I can appreciate the system that strips the rank and gives us blood points-)
However there are a few things that I see when it comes to being put back at Ash.
First and foremost, I'm going against inexperienced killers. This seems unfair to them, and although I do believe in a "struggle til you make it" system, it can extremely demotivate new killers. (The opposite is true of new survivors)
Additionally, I work hard for that red rank. Do you know the amount of sacrificing of my life that happens for that extra boost of altruism!?
In conclusion: I think there should be some way to denote what rank someone was previously, and what they are now. If each grade had it's own emblem, it'd be possible to put a little version of it on the current grade, without it being off-putting.
It'll help inexperienced killers be like "Oh gotcha. That's why I struggled so much" and help me feel a bit of pride. Bloodpoints go away!
Comments
Just thought this was a good idea and wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on it 😣