Chill games anyone welcome :) (PS4-PS5)

Looking for anyone who wants to play some chill games and talk. Mic or no mic, idm. I have 3000 hours in the game with all characters P3-50. I don't care about experience. just looking for someone to team up with!

Cross play enabled

PSN: PandaDares

Comments

  • PSN: Em_Fletch

    Not been playing long but do enjoy the game. As long as its just chill games drop me an add

  • @Fletch said:

    PSN: Em_Fletch

    Not been playing long but do enjoy the game. As long as its just chill games drop me an add

    You from UK or US?

    I don't care much about experience, more about playstyle lol

    Also my PSN is listed already so no need to list yours

    Thanks :)

  • I am on ps4 and in the EU Area. I'm not very skilled and experienced but I do my best to improve lol (and I am chill).

    Can I add you?

    Have a great day!

  • @Sonya said:

    I am on ps4 and in the EU Area. I'm not very skilled and experienced but I do my best to improve lol (and I am chill).

    Can I add you?

    Have a great day!

    Absolutely man. I can teach you some stuff about looping/Flashlights/Perk builds if you want? Just want to have fun with guys who are chill. Looking forward!

  • @SwagLad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2651383#Comment_2651383

    Absolutely man. I can teach you some stuff about looping/Flashlights/Perk builds if you want? Just want to have fun with guys who are chill. Looking forward!

    Still looking for players? If so can I add you?