LF a duo
looking for a duo who is really good at the game and willing to do teammwork with me. I perfer not to use a mic just my personal preference, i was red rank 3 this last rank soloq , but sometimes i would like to have a duo and knowing they have my back and i got theirs as well.
iam console just lmk if you wanna duo up with me :)
thank-you good luck to your games <3
GT: Xbox MsHoneybeexo
Comments
..
No im not PS4 am xbox and im not a dude lol
send me a freind request and ill play with you whenever your on. no need for mic ill have your back. im also a girl if that makes any difference and my dbd name is my profile name
...
I'm on xbox and I don't want to use a mic too. I could play now if possible.