Is Amanda's Letter [Pig Addon] Any Good?

When I read it, amanda's letter seemed like crap, but I never actually used it in game before. Is it good?

Comments

  • When I read it, amanda's letter seemed like crap, but I never actually used it in game before. Is it good?

    It's underwhelming to be a ultra rare or a very rare add-on but it does have its uses. Perhaps maybe if it doesn't take away 3 of your RBTs and 2 Jigsaw Boxes then it would be a solid very rare add-on.
  • It's good for dash attacks, I would say. 
  • It's good for dash attacks, I would say. 
    Yes, definitely, your dash attacks give survivors no way to win a mind game since you know what side they plan to run.
  • If you’re playing Lerrie’s, the match will end in about 1 minute 30 seconds. Anywhere else? 


    NO. 
  • Combat Straps are the real MVP. Tbh, you'd want a jigsaw sketch over letter. It basically does a similar job. With more locations for them to give away their location, combine that woth razors and you get boosted survivor 4k's all day.

  • It's good on maps like Lerry's or the game. Somewhere where survivors view is constantly obstructed by the wall, with a lot of corners. So use it with those offerings. Since on maps like coldwind or red forest it's completely useless

  • @AlphaJackson said:
    Combat Straps are the real MVP. Tbh, you'd want a jigsaw sketch over letter. It basically does a similar job. With more locations for them to give away their location, combine that woth razors and you get boosted survivor 4k's all day.

    Combat Straps and Rule Set No. 2 need to be a part of the pigs basic ability.

  • It's garbage unless you want to trap someone and then body block the second jigsaw box if their key wasn't in the first. Easy 'Game Over' kill, but scummy and boring.

  • Short answer: No.
  • Only good on a few certain maps. Just like a ton of other ultra-rares, why does it even have its negative side affect? So many ultra-rares for killers these days are underwhelming or aren't even good enough to warrant the negatives they attached to them, bar a few. It's kind of an issue when most of the killers best addons are their very-rares and not the ultra-rare ones.

  • Depends on how well you utilize it. I find it to be ok. Not worth being an ultra rare, but not bad either. Remove the trap penalty and it would be a very good add-on.